Subject: [Leica] The Leica M8.2 Experience
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Wed, 15 Jul 2009 20:21:29 -0500

Don't know.  I read Julian Barbour's "The End of Time" (an infinite series
of nows as opposed to a direction in time...the dog that catches your
Frisbee is not the same dog that jumped up to catch it and so on).  I read
an interview with him where he says he still sets an alarm clock.

Ken
(If this doesn't qualify as topic drift, nothing does.  I will post a photo
to make amends.  Not of the past or future, though, just the present,
whatever that is)