Subject: [Leica] The Leica M8.2 Experience
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 19:44:21 -0500

A good part of my photography is volunteer stuff for churches like
stewardship brochures and such (in demand = "free").  I have my Canon SLR's,
even with the big white lens, during Mass, and no one seems to notice.
Sometimes someone will ask what it would cost for a print, but I just mail
them one.  I haven't heard anyone complain about the SLR shutter.  Even the
priests say they don't know I was there...I say it was the incense, man,
better check it out.

Ken