Subject: [Leica] The Leica M8.2 Experience
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 14 Jul 2009 18:22:37 -0500

I bring my M8 to mass every time I go.  People don't even notice it
anymore.  I take pictures sometimes during blessings or other times.  No one
looks at me in disgust; they don't even notice.  My camera is quieter than
someone dropping a kneeler, or a baby squalling.

Even in Church there is ambient noise that covers the  M8 sound.  I have the
software upgrade. knick...buzzz.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
http://sonc.stumbleupon.com/
Natchitoches, Louisiana   (+31.754164,-093.099080)
USA

Replies: Reply from kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney) ([Leica] The Leica M8.2 Experience)
Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] The Leica M8.2 Experience)
Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] The Leica M8.2 Experience)