Subject: [Leica] To Sell or Not to Sell now Canon/Nikon
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 08:04:05 -0500

What?  A company like Canon having a problem with their product?  Next
you'll be telling me that Nikons have issues.  When will it ever end?   ;-)

On Tue, Jun 30, 2009 at 7:29 AM, Chris Williams <leicachris at
worldnet.att.net

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
http://sonc.stumbleupon.com/
Natchitoches, Louisiana   (+31.754164,-093.099080)
USA

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] To Sell or Not to Sell now Canon/Nikon)
Message from Frank.Dernie at btinternet.com (Frank Dernie) ([Leica] To Sell or Not to Sell)
Message from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Chris Williams) ([Leica] To Sell or Not to Sell now Canon/Nikon)