Subject: [Leica] Which M to sell to get which M8?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:34:33 -0500

IMHO, the M7 will become redundant to the M8.

I would keep the MP, if only to get all the juice possible when you squeeze
the 15mm lens.  It is easy enough to carry a second camera; I did it for
years.

For festivals and such, I carry my MDa with the 15 and some Fuji print
film.   Of course I find myself looking at the blank back door, expecting to
see the preview come up.  Always feels foolish, and I can't break the habit.

 ;-)

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
http://sonc.stumbleupon.com/
Natchitoches, Louisiana   (+31.754164,-093.099080)
USA

Message from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Which M to sell to get which M8?)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Which M to sell to get which M8?)
Message from richard.lists at gmail.com (Richard Man) ([Leica] Which M to sell to get which M8?)