Subject: [Leica] Friday Flowers SonC
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 2 Jul 2009 22:07:33 -0500

Happy 4th everyone.  As you read this I'm in Arkansas at my brother in law's
home.  We went into the woods in the Ozarks today, picked berries and ended
up eating Fried Chicken for supper.

Tomorrow (I'm posting Thursday night)  we go to Eureka Springs.  We'll shop
and then have lunch at Bubba's Barbecue, (we don't look famous, but we
are...) On the 4th, we'll go to Beaver Lake and fish, and some will water
ski, and we'll swim.

Great days, hope you have some fun too.

Oh yes, here's your flowers, from Laura's flower box, shot today.

http://www.sonc.com/friday_july_3_2009.htm

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
http://sonc.stumbleupon.com/
Natchitoches, Louisiana   (+31.754164,-093.099080)
USA