Subject: [Leica] I photo help OT
From: h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 08:21:43 -0700 (PDT)

I haven't had that problem at all, but then I'm running Office 08, and I
batch process the folder of images I want to assemble the show from to be
the optimum size (1024x768 at 72PPI).

BTW, I guess not many people here are working from iMacs or else there would
be more discussion about just how godawful iMac screens have gotten for
image processing - way too contrasty and over-saturated. (Steve, do your
powerpoints look undersaturated in your mac, or only when you take them
somewhere else?) I'm now running a 24" white iSight, and to get anything
that printed with a reasonable correspondence to the display I've had to
extend my screen to an old Apple 17" flat display. Sitting side by side with
the same monitor calibration you can see a huge difference.

Howard, if you have either of those 2 programs and want help in navigating
the interface, then get yourself a yahoo mailing address and we can IM a
walk-through. It's really pretty easy.