Subject: [Leica] I photo help OT
From: clive.moss at gmail.com (Clive Moss)
Date: Sun, 28 Jun 2009 22:45:51 -0500

Its not contrast or the saturation that I dislike - its the brightness
(24" iMac). I cannot get it down to anything like the the levels
recommended by my Eye-One calibration device. I use a liitle app
called Shades to get it down to reason. Otherwise, it is not bad for
me.
Sometimes it feels like I am getting a suntan from it.
--
Clive
Photographs: http://clive.smugmug.com

Message from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] I photo help OT)