Subject: [Leica] three new panos
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 21:52:07 +0200

Hi Jacques,

For best results, the camera must be absolutely level, so not tilting.
Adjust the height of the tripod instead. Photoshop's Photomerge
feature was able to cope with a series of images that had some tilt,
but because the tilt was not exactly the same, that came at a cost of
considerable distortion. I got much better results from those images
by straightening the horizon in Lightroom before stitching them in
Photoshop.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain