Subject: [Leica] three new panos
From: cummer at netvigator.com (H&ECummer)
Date: Fri, 26 Jun 2009 00:26:30 +0800

Hi Nathan,
Welcome to the pano club! As I said to you privately it can get to be
addictive. What photoshop program are you using? When I upgraded to
CS4 from CS2 (which was not great at assembling panos) I found the
vignetting at the corners of wide angles (I also have the magnificent
24 Elmarit) could be compensated for in the pano program and that
reduced the vignetting stripes. To determine the nodal point on Leica
M single focal length lens place the point of rotation over the
aperture ring and you will be at the nodal point. I too find that
panos taken with the 50 Lux and longer focal lengths (I use the 90
Summicron and the 135 Elmar depending on the scene) are also very
satisfying as the angle of view narrows.
I am looking forward to seeing many more.
Cheers
Howard on Pender Island

Replies: Reply from photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman) ([Leica] three new panos)