Subject: [Leica] three new panos
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Thu, 25 Jun 2009 17:46:33 -0400

I had a bunch of prints hung up at The Real Camera Company in Manchester
England England and the frames there were 19x19 inch so I printed them on
11x17 Hahnem?hle Rag paper.
11x17 is a now format for me naturally darkroom paper is 11x14 or 16x20.
11x17 is quite skinny. It seemed to me like quite a "strip".

So I first reached while printing for the pan's id done over the past couple
of years here in NY and the trip coming over.
I'd done about a dozen.

I printed half a dozen some from MY IIIF in central Park, My M's, and my
Nikon digital cameras. 3 were in black and white.

I found my 50mm 3.5 Elmar to be ideal for Panoramics.
I hand held them.

Mark William Rabiner