Subject: [Leica] CV 1.4/40mm and 1.2/35mm on M8 - what is your experience?
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Fri, 15 May 2009 07:56:01 -0700

Sonny... I am only trying to make sense of Franks Dernie's experience......

There is no recorded code of all zeros.....   but that may be the code for
"generic" 35mm........

Frank Filippone
red735i at earthlink.net

35 can't be the default, or there would be no blacks in the code, or all
blacks, or so it would seem to me.

As it is, there are several codes for 35mm lenses:

We may be talking semantics..... but if the 35 can be put on the camera,

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
http://sonc.stumbleupon.com/
Natchitoches, Louisiana   (+31.754164,-093.099080)
USA