Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAD 10/05/2009: beach, the M8 and road rash
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Thu, 14 May 2009 07:56:48 +1000

The current LFI magazine includes an advertisement of the perfect solution
for Nathan. Brilliant! There's a whole range for this situation.
http://www.koenig-photobags.de/Lenkertasche-Ultimate-M5.phtml
And even a model for M's
http://www.koenig-photobags.de/lenkertasche-ultimate-5m-messsucher.phtml

I guess the single malt goes in a pannier separately.