Subject: [Leica] Self Publishing
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 09:09:55 -0700

The traditional term is "vanity press".
However, I think that the term has little relevance these days.
The liberalization of access to resources that electronic media
provides has unleashed a veritable wave of creativity which is
unprecedented.
It just overwhelms many traditional assumption of what is, and what
is not, do-able.
S.d.

Replies: Reply from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Self Publishing)