Subject: [Leica] Self Publishing
From: charcot at comcast.net (Charcot)
Date: Sun, 10 May 2009 09:50:45 -0600

Apologies to Mark - I didn't read your email but got the gist of it.
As more and more of us are doing the Blurb thing I think it's worth
thinking about.  From my perspective I enjoy doing these little books,
I get a deeper appreciation for those that do it well.  All of us have
seen Real Publisher's prints some total crap - Robert Adams comes to
mind but the list goes on.  You sit there and think:  What
distinguishes this horrible body of work from us blurbians?  I still
don't know  - is it access to publishers and their art directors?  I
for one want to declare that my books are just as horrible as the
worst that Robert Adams has to offer.......

ernie nitka

Replies: Reply from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] Self Publishing)