Subject: [Leica] Totally OT: OSX on a tiny laptop?
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Thu, 7 May 2009 20:14:24 -0500

I'm using an Asus EEE with XP, and of the four computers this one woks the
best.  I have few apps on it (Mine has a hard drive)

Lovely machine, but the native 1024x600 is a pain in the ass.

BUT, I can take the computer, four lenses, and the charger in my little ugly
purple M bag.

It also gets four hours on the battery!