Subject: [Leica] M7 assembly - filmed on a factory tour
From: sonc.hegr at gmail.com (Sonny Carter)
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 17:46:11 -0500

I agree, Geoff, when I visited Solms, I was in a small tour, (Me and a vice
President of Adox film, and his wife)

We didn't get into the White Room.  We saw about a hundred people in smaller
rooms hand-assembling lenses, repairing cameras, and testing new cameras.

--
Regards,

Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
http://sonc.stumbleupon.com/
Natchitoches, Louisiana   (+31.754164,-093.099080)
USA

Message from leica at ralgo.nl (bruce golding) ([Leica] M7 assembly - filmed on a factory tour)
Message from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] M7 assembly - filmed on a factory tour)
Message from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] M7 assembly - filmed on a factory tour)