Subject: [Leica] IMG: B&W HDR
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Tue, 5 May 2009 07:16:36 +1000

Tina we shall have to call you the LUG Geek chick! This is certainly very
interesting. I have not tried this at all. I don't understand how this can
extract more information from your neg compared to a flatter scan as long as
that scan is not clipped at either end? Is it just because using the HDR
software is much more convenient?
Can anyone educate me?
Point me to a good tutorial on-line?