Subject: [Leica] IMG: B&W HDR
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon, 04 May 2009 09:06:21 -0400

At 04:45 AM 5/4/2009, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>I have never experimented with HDR, but having seen this, I might
>have to give it a go.  It has never occurred to me to use the
>technique for negatives. The result is brilliant.
>
>Mark

Thanks, Mark.  I'm using Photomatix to combine and tonemap the
different scans.  You can do it yourself in PS, but Photomatix is
much, much easier, faster, and very powerful for the price.

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson) ([Leica] IMG: B&W HDR)