Subject: [Leica] FW: Friedlander & Madonna: Switcheroo..
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Sun, 03 May 2009 14:26:17 +0000

George,

I enjoy nude photos just as much as the next guy. ?However, I find nothing
good about this photo at all. ?The composition, exposure, pose are all bad,
a bad snapshot in my opinion. ?It gets its value from who took it and the
subject, and nothing else. ?To me it is a bad snapshot by a famous
photographer.

Gene
? -------------- Original message from George Lottermoser <imagist3 at