Subject: [Leica] IMGS: Children of the World
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu, 16 Apr 2009 09:24:00 -0500

Philip - you obviously have great passion and knowledge around your
issue.

Yet, I did not view Tina's photographs as "tearful children" or
"terrible conditions"
I simply saw kids with, for the most part, joyful expressions;
along with dress and backgrounds which set them in a geography
different from my own.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george at imagist.com