Subject: [Leica] A real honour
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:33:59 -0700

Paul Hardy offered:

I have the honour of being selected by Robin Bell - one of the best

black and white printers in London - to be in the show he's organised

to mark his 35 years in the darkroom.<<<<<

Hi Paul,

Congratulations big time! Good on you!  Certainly to be hanging in the same
exhibition as the folks named.

Cheers,

ted

The list of exhibitors is as impressive as it is eclectic. Here's a

selection:

Eve Arnold

Bill Brandt

Bob Carlos Clarke

Terence Donovan

Patrick Lichfield

Lee Miller

Don McCullin

Terry O'Neill

Norman Parkinson

Ken Russell

Snowden

John Swannell

Koo Stark

and, of course, yours truly! Quite a show and I'm looking forward to

the opening on May 9th. The show's called 'Robin Bell's Silver

Footprint' and it's at the Independent Photographer's Gallery.

Cheers, Paul.

*******

Paul Hardy Carter

www.theconstanteye.com        <<< NEW BOOK!