Subject: [Leica] Pictures to look at
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 16:26:44 -0700

Sonny offered:

Three sets for you today, be sure to scroll down.

We went to Oklahoma City for Easter to hear a Bass Ensemble Concert.  (Our

son Eric was playing.)

The first two snaps came from the afternoon Saturday as we walked around.

Eric and Kathy:

http://www.sonc.com/sweetpeas-n-pod.htm

Along the way I ran into some shots that are a little bit out of my normal

(whatever that is.)

http://www.sonc.com/4_pictures.htm

Then Saturday afternoon was Bass O Rama.  The first shot is just after The

Trio had played.  The music was delicate, so I did not shoot much while they

played.

The second shot is of the Ensemble; ten Bassists playing an arrangement of

Bohemian Rhapsody in the manner of ** *Queen*.

The final shot is Eric with Groupies.  I never thought of the Double Bass as

a chick-magnet,  but it seems so.

http://www.sonc.com/bass-o-rama.htm

Hi Sonny,

Well he's got the good looks of his Mom! :-)

The Bass 0 Rama and Eric with the groupies? Hey he's a good looking young
guy so it doesn't matter what instrument he plays he's going to have groupie
throngs chasing him. :-)

ted