Subject: [Leica] Recession/Crisis in the Hudson Valley
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 19:09:53 -0400

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hudson_Valley

The Hudson Valley seems to describe what's north of Westchester - not NYC.
Upstate that's known as.  Seems like you are including both.
Not too much Ichabod Crane stuff going on around here.
No Last of the Mohicans.
I go running through Riverside Park with two tomahawks they call the swat
team. Those guys have progressed past tomahawks.

Mark William Rabiner