Subject: [Leica] Recession/crisis
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 14 Apr 2009 17:04:45 -0400

On every block there is at least one boarded up building available for rent.
That can be looked at as a positive thing...
"Oh boy an empty space someone can set up a business in!!
But then wonder what it was that was there before.
At least two blanks on every block.
Staples for sure up the street I can live without.
But the place I was going to get roller blinds for my windows, Ben Franklin
hardware I liked that guy in there I hope he's ok.

Mark William Rabiner