Subject: [Leica] Epson 1400 BO printing
From: hopsternew at gmail.com (Geoff Hopkinson)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 17:00:04 +1000

Mark, I think that is generally true that Epson Pigment printers are the
most accepted for gallery type applications. However there are a couple of
other factors that Arche has in mind. He wants to use a black only
aftermarket ink set. That is a quite different application. Its still
pigment anyway, AFAIK. However, Dye inks are meant to clog less. In the case
of the Claria set, I'd love to see some comparitive samples. Purportedly the
gamut is larger. I am committed to my 3800 though.
Just to segue into the other important content of your post, Isn't a Segway
one of those 2 wheeled people mover thingies?? Do they travel in packs
around NY?
;-)

--
Cheers