Subject: [Leica] Epson 1400 BO printing
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 05:08:54 -0400

My experience with third party inks is that the company tells you specially
which printers work with the Inkset they are talking about.
It's pretty direct and specific. Not too varied.

Oh I get it BO means black only!!!
I thought it meant that new smell ormama printing process they have out now.

Today here in NY I have determined that not bathing is a form of chemical
warfare very popular around here I walk into a wall of it a couple of times
a day sometimes coming from well dressed attractive people.
Its not the smell its the way it bites the eyes.
Me I take a shower before I leave the house or my eyelids don't feel open.

Mark William Rabiner

Replies: Reply from h_arche at yahoo.com (H. Ball Arche) ([Leica] Epson 1400 BO printing)