Subject: [Leica] Epson 1400 BO printing
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat, 11 Apr 2009 02:35:38 -0400

At this point you should not be continuing with dye based in but segway into
pigment as that's all your going to see on gallery walls and you'd probably
want that and to have a print considered by a serious collector.
Epson might be claiming archival attributes to its Claria dye based Inkset
but I see no sign of anyone believing this. You're doing serious work use
something resembling a serious printer. An Epson pigment. I'm sure they're
one for couple hundred bucks I reall a tabloid one being introduced this
year.

Mark William Rabiner