Subject: [Leica] IMG: HDR? PhotoMatix
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 02:25:16 -0400

I just wonder if taking stabs like this at all this various software to do
the same thing is the way to do it but not to just spend some real time with
one; like a week; namely the one which comes with your version of Photoshop
and I bet the HDR in CS4 is awesome and its results are hanging successfully
on all kind of walls.
I don't think its all bout whose default settings come to closet to what we
want. But mastering one piece of software and that just takes some real
time; in real-time.

Mark William Rabiner