Subject: [Leica] IMG: HDR?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 02:20:02 -0400

I just think that when you're taking stuff which exists at the ends of the
tonal scale you want to recall that you're don't just that.
They need to remain at the end of the tonal scale;
And not be made middle gray.
You want more solid detail in them but just enough to still be real; the way
you think you experience it when you're there looking around.

Mark William Rabiner