Subject: [Leica] IMG: HDR?
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 02:14:37 -0400

I can do the darnest things with Photoshop filters or adjustments and its
way off the deep end my big trick is to fade back, way way back till it
looks good afterwards. I wish I had this feather in Life CS3 which is the
version I'm on here in Manhattan as I often do and say things which if I'd
only done it at 10 percent would be fine but at 100 % are way dumb.

The difference between ten percent and zero or not doing it at  all is huge;
Day or night.
The trick is to know that.
"its the thought that counts" is how it think of it you've headed in the
right direction its the first step that counts the rest of them just don't
do it. Or step backwards again; till your almost all the way back to  your
original position.

Mark William Rabiner