Subject: [Leica] IMG: HDR?
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri, 03 Apr 2009 04:47:47 -0400

At 02:14 AM 4/3/2009, you wrote:
>I can do the darnest things with Photoshop filters or adjustments and its
>way off the deep end my big trick is to fade back, way way back till it
>looks good afterwards. I wish I had this feather in Life CS3 which is the
>version I'm on here in Manhattan as I often do and say things which if I'd
>only done it at 10 percent would be fine but at 100 % are way dumb.

I love the fade feature and use it with most of my photoshop actions
like sharpening.  In this case, I was trying for something extreme,
though - just an experiment.
I agree that it would be wonderful to have a fade button for life!

Tina

Tina Manley
www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] IMG: HDR?)