Subject: [Leica] VoigVoigtlander 28mm Question
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2009 02:12:30 -0400

Thanks Rei I'm glad somebody agrees with me around here.
35 is a humane normal focal length.
A kinder gentler 50.

By the way I checked on Dwarves and they don't exist except in Fairy tales.
It thought they were a way of being a very small real kinda person.

But no
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dwarf

They are
German