Subject: [Leica] OT: CV 15/4.5 in Nikon F Mount
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2009 16:02:41 -0400

There's a lot of people who have been shooting full frame digital for quite
a long time with all kinds of wide angle glass on Canons and Kodaks and
Nikons is it picky picky picky as to which lenses they can't use?
I haven't heard all that much about stuff you can normally use on a SLR you
can't on a DSLR.
Other than stuff with mirror lock up of coarse,

I'm thinking our worries about glass coming right up the the sensor are
overblown.

Mark William Rabiner