Subject: [Leica] Leica M3 plus Summilux and Summaron
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 17:13:56 -0400

Hello Leina,

The lens in the Leicashop link you provided is for M bodies other
then the M3. The part number on the box confirms that. The ad saying
it's for the M3 is in error.

As far as frame lines for the M3, the 50mm lines are etched in. They
are always there. If you put a 35mm lens on the M3 body the 50mm
lines will still be there.

Len