Subject: [Leica] Digital camera purchase conundrum
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip F)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 12:18:54 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Yeah, I was thinking about fast lenses too. My slowest lens is a 135mm f/4.5
Hektor that I never use. So I guess my slowest frequently used lens is my
105mm f/2.5 Nikkor, still faster than the average "fast" f/2.8 lenses
usually seen on Nikons & Canons. Mostly I shoot f/1.4 and f/2.0 lenses, both
of which will cost me a pretty penny to replace were I to invest in a new
system. And no, sale of my Leica M4 is not an option either (I know the
present company won't ask that question, but  friend of mine did and I had
to put him in his place in a way. The Leica stays).
Thanks.
Phil