Subject: [Leica] Digital camera purchase conundrum
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip F)
Date: Tue, 3 Mar 2009 12:11:59 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

Digital because of dealines. workflow is just faster. Believe you, me, if I
could use only film I'd be doing that. I'd be using my Speed Graphic a lot
more too. I work at a lab so it costs me $.83 for development. Despite that
low cost and availability, the deadlines are just too quick to get downtown,
process, scan and get the images to the editor. Our drugstores here in
Philly don't offer reliable 1 hour service anymore either. All film at
rite-Aid & CVS gets sent out to a third party.
Phil Forrest