Subject: [Leica] IMG: Latin or Greek
From: len-001 at verizon.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 00:19:05 -0400

Hello Howard. Thanks for the lesson.

Yes this is a Swedenborgian church. I'm surprised you are familiar
with the writings. In the US there are only about 5000 members of
"The New Church". The main church in the US is here in Bryn Athyn,
PA.  I am not a member but live only two miles or so from the Cathedral.

As part of the church is the grammar, high school and college on the
same property. There is also a museum on the property which was the
home of the Pitcairn family who funded the building of the cathedral.

Thanks for looking and for the lesson.
Len