Subject: [Leica] Capture One vs Other RAW Processors
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey at mchsi.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Mar 2009 04:15:58 +0000

Mario,

Welcome to the LUG. ?Capture One (C1) probably does the best with the M8,
but it is not the easiest to use. ?It is slightly better than Photoshop
Elements (PSE), in ease of use. ?However, the majority of the people here
like Lightroom the best. ?I use PSE and also iPhoto, which does a decent
quick job, and is really quick if you need to get your images up and running
for a quick show. ?I would download the trial versions of Lightroom and PSE
to see how you like them compared to C1. ?Post some photos when you get some
ready with the new M8.

Cheers,
Gene