Subject: [Leica] My Epson 3800 died again
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Fri Feb 20 10:59:01 2009

I'm had mine for 752 days that's 24.7 months with no hitches and it survived
a move to a different apartment. So I'd say I'd been lucky but my 2200 I
also used without a hitch as well as a 1200, and countless other little
ones.

I use my 3800 to print documents every day.
That may keep it happy I don't know.
This way my pods don't get too old.
Use it or loose it. That may be it.
I think they get lonely if you don't keep them going.

Its good having the same printer as Brian as I can call him up at 3 in the
morning and ask him what the heck is going on if I'm trying to figure
something out.

I'm wanting to make 17x22 inch prints.
Not done that yet.

I'm wanting to make 17x22 inch documents!
Maps; lists to put on the wall; and check twice.

Mark William Rabiner