Subject: [Leica] New 18 mm lens
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Sat Feb 14 14:28:39 2009

The reason a lot of photographers over the decades justified not using Leica
was that reason;
The price of the German Mark.
They'd say your just paying for Economics.

What your paying for are higher grade materials, Glass, metals and plastics,
better design and lenses made in smaller amounts with all that comes with
it, a main thing being quality control.

But other than that, yea, Leica is just a waste of money.

Mark William Rabiner