Subject: [Leica] HCBilia - now HCB would have approved
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Tue Feb 10 14:48:55 2009

Actually Henning, it would be a 480 or, more precisely, 479 as the
displacement is 5748. I presume fuel mileage will not match my STS-V which
averaged just under 21 mpg on yesterday's 360 mile round trip to Spring
Valley and Allendale (Leica North America) at a steady 73-75 with occasional
sprints to 100+ for right lane passes of dangerous jackasses peddling along
in the passing lane at 68 and holding up a whole line of aggravated drivers.
Them is the kind that create road rage.

Seth