Subject: [Leica] Re: Simpletech disc drive
From: photo at frozenlight.eu (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Mon Feb 2 22:05:03 2009

This is not uncommon I have a portable LaCie drive which I use on
trips for backup, and it behaves the same way. Although now that I
have inherited my daughter's 80 GB iPod classic (because I bought her
the latest Touch), I can use that instead--one less thing to carry on
trips, since I always take the iPod anyway.

Nathan

Nathan Wajsman
Alicante, Spain
http://www.frozenlight.eu