Subject: [Leica] R lenses on any Digital body - exposure problem
From: lug at steveunsworth.co.uk (Steve Unsworth)
Date: Thu Jan 29 14:21:44 2009

The overexposure does indeed increase as you stop down as you say. Guessing
I'd say it was a stop from f2-f16. That's why I had the permanent
compensation dialled into the camera - to protect the highlights when
stopped down.

Was I the only person happy with the 5D and Leica lenses? Certainly if the
M8 hadn't been released I'd still be using the 5D and Leica glass.

Steve

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser) ([Leica] R lenses on any Digital body - exposure problem)
Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] R lenses on any Digital body - exposure problem)