Subject: [Leica] R lenses on any Digital body - exposure problem
From: imagist3 at mac.com (George Lottermoser)
Date: Thu Jan 29 14:37:00 2009

not sure I'd use the word "happy"
certainly I felt the combination acceptable.

Wonderful glass and the large sensor worked together.
But the ergonomics, now under discussion in this thread,
definitely got in the way of feeling "happy."

The R glass, stopping down, all of it came together with the DMR.
That's what "happy" feels like.

And returning to using Canon glass on the 5D
also feels happy-er.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com