Subject: [Leica] Focomat Ia Enlarging Lenses: Compatability
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema@wanadoo.nl)
Date: Thu Jan 29 07:29:42 2009

HI,

I exchanged the focotar on my 1c with the same schneider as you have.
No problem with focusing as long as you keep the extension ring in the
enlarger. In my opinion the componon-s is a much better lens then the
focotar.
But I'm not sure how it works with a 1a. Weren't these meant to be
used with a elmar?

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema