Subject: [Leica] re: Erwin
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema@wanadoo.nl)
Date: Tue Feb 3 00:10:13 2009

Hear hear,
I've also met Erwin several times and am convinced he is not
influenced by money coming from Leica. He does admire Leica for its
inovation, quality and technical skills. But don't we all? Bu the is
critical also when needed.
You may not like him that's okay, you may not like his opinions either
that's okay too but one should not insinuate things which can not be
proven.
That his pictures aren't the best around doesn't bother me, it's his
technical knowledge I need him for.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema