Subject: [Leica] News with the Rollei 35S
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Wed Jan 21 21:41:03 2009

Lluis, for me you are going through some "themes" you enjoy here but with
less impact than normal. The cafe/signs/bus stop images are good settings,
but the interaction with the locals is not dramatic. I thought you were too
far away on the second image till I looked a little longer. This is the best
for me. I would crop it  a little bit tighter, but the pose and the
environment create a great sense of isolation and I think this is the most
successful of this series as a "photograph"

Cheers