Subject: [Leica] Armed America: don't miss out
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Thu Jan 29 22:09:28 2009

I've been meaning to send a comment about our Kyle's book Armed America.
I've wanted to see the book for quite a while, but when I order from Amazon,
I like to have a few books to make the postage more worth while, so I'd not
got around to it. When he announced the "sale" I jumped in (along with books
from the exhibits I'd seen in Paris) and ordered a copy.

GET THIS BOOK.

This is an outstanding project. Kyle should enter the Barnark award with it
if its not too old. The portraits are of course first rate, but the
comments, the breadth and scale and the thoughtfulness of the whole project
is quite outstanding.

Its Friday, so I can say: if you have not bought this book GET ON WITH IT.

Alastair

Replies: Reply from crbirchenhall at googlemail.com (Christopher Birchenhall) ([Leica] Armed America: don't miss out)