Subject: [Leica] Longer Telephoto R lenses on the Panasonic G1
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (rob mcclure)
Date: Mon Jan 19 05:37:02 2009

Howard,
Thanks for sharing this.  The Canon FD users are all excited about the
G! as someone is building adapters so these lenses can finally go
digital.  I am curious how holdable is that configuration?  Would
appear very hard to hold with all that weight and length attached it a
small body with a limited grip.  I know trying to use larger glass on
my Canon 20D is awkward without the battery pack/grip extension
attached.

Rob